What Will My Blogs Be About?

     My name is Prather Ford, I am 17 years old and a senior attending high school. My semester is coming to an end and I plan on enlisting in the Air Force a few months after graduation.
     I feel like a lot of veterans in the U.S. do not get enough recognition for the sacrifice and risk they put upon themselves to make our country as powerful as it is today. Anytime I see a man or women dressed in uniform, decorated in medals, or wearing an article of clothing that explains his service, I believe they should be thanked and treated with respect.
     That is why I am starting this blog, to share the stories of our veterans who put their life on the line for us to shape the country we are today.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Staff Sergeant Marlen Ueltzen

Michael Love US Army Mainframe Operator